05/11/2007

Camera - still no pictures

Yay! I got my camera battery charger back! Boo! I can't find my camera in the midst of all the half unpacked boxes. I'm slightly nervous because I haven't seen it since we moved, but it must be around here somewhere. I'm going to look for it tonight because I want to take some pictures tomorrow - a few other mothers are coming around with their kids to watch the most overrated horse race of the year and I'd love to be able to take a snap or two.

BTW how long do I have to lose it for before I get to buy a new camera? What if I tell you it's on it's last legs - the sliding lens cover which turns the power on and off is really loose and feels like it's about to fall off and the camera is almost five years old....

1 comment:

NiallNiallOrangePeel said...

Congratulations. I trust the new place is *nearly* as fab as Il Convento.
I understand totally about the horrors of moving, only having done it 2 months ago (and I didn't have a toddler runing around).
Niall
PS You definitely deserve a new camera